Friday, June 4, 2010

Reviews from the shoppes clients..

The Health Insurance Shoppe allows current and past clients to write a review about their experience on YELP.

We currently have a total of 6 reviews but only 3 are being shown on YELP, while the other 3 are being filtered since the reviewers are not active on YELP.

Below are our 6 reviews from our clients...enjoy :-)


Jason B.
Chicago, IL
11/3/2009


The Health Insurance Shoppe was a pleasure to work with.  Mr. Wishner is extremely knowledgeable on the subject.  I quickly understood the underlying aspects of the different policies and made a decision with their guidance and expertise.  I plan on referring all of my friends to The Health Insurance Shoppe.  It was refreshing to actually sit down and discuss my options with someone in person versus today's automated world.



Ashley W.
Chicago, IL
1/22/2010



For the many of us out there attempting to find the right health insurance plan, I strongly recommend that you consider the Health Insurance Shoppe. Working with the owner Jordan was quite pleasurable. It's refreshing to have an actual individual  to talk to about the matter and find a plan that meets each applicants unique needs.  Not only can you drop into his office on the fly (big plus!) but he is great about emailing and following up with phone calls. 

Overall,  if you are over your head trying to sort out health insurance,  it is definitely worth your time to stop in.  I am a 24 year old female and I did not feel pressured or taken advantage of  during the process. Jordan is highly personable and it shows that he has the desire to help individuals become insured. 

Like I said earlier, its worth the trip to Roscoe Village if you are contemplating heath insurance issues.


Carine M.
Chicago, IL
2/18/2010

We were approved in no time at all (for real, today is 2/18 at 9:47am, we finished our application at 6:15pm on 2/15) .  Fast service, too!  Thanks Jordan!
We had a great experience shopping for health insurance at the health insurance shoppe.  First of all, there is a super cute and friendly dog named Vail there that entertained our dog while we took care of business. 

Jordan was great and answered all of our questions.  We got on a great plan (once we're approved; cross your fingers everyone), and we are super excited to save $800/month!!


Wylee J.
Chicago, IL
3/1/2010

The Health Insurance Shoppe made it easy to select the right health insurance plan for me. As a freelancer, it's hard to find an affordable plan that still provides the coverage that I need. Jordan was able to help me select the best plan for me as well as go over it with me in person. He was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I highly recommend stopping by or calling if you need health insurance!


Kay B
Chicago, IL
4/30/2010

If you are looking for Health Insurance, your search is over.  Jordan at the Heath Insurance Shoppe is wonderful.  He is very good at explaining all of your options so you can make an educated choice in Heath Care.  I would highly recommend him.  He is very professional and very knowledgeable.


Burt I.
Oak Park, IL
5/22/2010

I found myself with somewhat difficult problem of trying to get short term health coverage for my son who was bumped off my family plan when he turned 19.  I was told by several other insurance agents that the best I could do was pay a very high Cobra premium due to several preexisting conditions.  I had resigned myself to writing a big check (basically throwing money away) but as a last resort I called some more agents. I was lucky enough to find Jordan Wishner at the Health Insurance Shoppe. 

He was the first insurance broker I talked to that had the breadth of knowledge about the ins and outs of getting coverage with preexisting conditions in this complicated market.  Within a week we had approval for coverage for my son at about one third the price of Cobra. 

Jordan literally saved me thousands of dollars of Cobra payments.  I highly recommend you consult Jordan for your health insurance needs.  He's extremely competent and patient and knows the market very well. He went out of his way to help solve what seemed like an unsolvable problem before I talked to him.





No comments:

Post a Comment